ChiCycle promotes cycling in and around Chichester.
To do this, we want to:
- Create a sense of community among all cyclists
- Reduce traffic speeds within urban Chichester to speeds appropriate for both cyclists and pedestrians and ensure that cyclists and pedestrians do not lose out to the car
- Improve cycling infrastructure
- Raise awareness of the benefits of cycling to health and the environment, and of available facilities
- Promote safe and confident cycling
- Influence planning, decisions and projects proposed by bodies including local, regional, and national authorities.